Coconut tree images are very beautiful to look at and have many benefits for the body. Coconut is widely used in many food types in cooking. Every part of the coconut tree is used for something. They can be used to make coconut oil, beauty drinks, rope, leaves for making huts, etc. They are full of vitamins and nutrients. , and paves a good way for health. There are many types of these popular trees, we can see them in detail below.
1. King Coconut Tree Images
- Raja coconut tree images are very tall to look at. This king coconut is native to Sri Lanka and is widespread in many parts of India. King coconut trees usually grow up to 20 meters tall and bear many fruits in a single cluster.
- The nut of this tree is long and football-like. The fruit of this tree has a nice attractive orange color. Coconuts are harvested after growing for six to seven months. These coconuts are available on all days and all months.
- The nutritional value of this coconut is high and it is high in vitamins, amino acids, potassium, etc. Since orange fruit is rich in calcium, if people with bone problems eat it, their bodies will be healthy.
2. East Coast Tall Coconut Tree Images
- East Coast coconut tree images are very beautiful to see from the coast. On the high east coast, this tree takes 6 to 8 years to bear fruit.
- This tree produces 65 – 70 coconuts every year. This tree requires well-drained loam to grow.
- This coconut tree contains more than 60 percent oil. This coconut tree thrives well if grown in any other well-drained soil. This soil thrives well as long as it is well-drained. It is moderately tolerant of insects.
3. West Coast Tall Coconut Tree Images
- This west coast tall coconut tree bears fruit in 6 to 7 years. The tree produces 70 to 80 coconuts each year. The tree is also extremely drought tolerant, and the fruit of this tree changes from green to yellow and orange.
- This coconut tree image grows in all types of soil. This type of tree tolerates high humidity and will give plenty of water.
- This west coast tall coconut palm tree is one of the tallest tree species. This tree produces slightly more coconut than the east coast tall tree.
4. Panama Tall Coconut Tree Images
- Pacific Tall known as Panama Tall is a tall tree with ripe and juicy coconut. Panama tree has an umbrella-shaped canopy. Panama’s tall is nice and straight.
- This tree can withstand weather conditions like stormy winds very well. This tree is one of the cold-tolerant coconut trees.
- Those who want to grow a very tall coconut tree can choose this tree because this tree can grow up to 90 feet when mature.
- This tree needs well-drained soil to grow. This Panama tall tree can withstand wind and cold. This Panama coconut tree image has a rounded trunk.
5. Maypan Coconut Tree Images
- The maypan tree belongs to the cold hardy variety, and it produces medium to large-sized coconuts. The maypan tree grows up to 20 meters.
- The tree is resistant to yellow blight. This tree was created for an experiment in the middle of the jungle.
- They were looking for resistance to the deadly yellow disease that affected all types of coconut trees.
- This type of tree needs full sun and low humidity. As the maypan tree is a cross between the Malayan dwarf tree and the Panama tall tree, this tree is a hybrid tree.
6. Tiptur Tall Coconut Tree Images
- This tree is one of the best coconut trees to grow. Tiptur Tall is one of the leathery leaves. These trees usually produce coconuts six to twelve inches long. The tree takes six to seven years to grow and then produces 70 to 80 coconuts per year.
- This tree is one of the best tree species for gardeners to grow as it does not require much maintenance. These coconut tree images are very attractive to look at and are grown by many gardeners.
7. Green Dwarf Coconut Tree Images
- Another variety of Green Dwarf Coconut is Malayan Dwarf Coconut which as seen earlier is very easy to grow. These trees start fruiting in two or three years. This tree produces 60 to 70 coconuts per year.
- This type of tree produces green coconuts. It has fleshy flesh. It is susceptible to green dwarf coconut root rot. This coconut does not turn yellow or golden. Another variety of Green Dwarf Coconut is Malayan Dwarf Coconut which as seen earlier is very easy to grow. These trees start fruiting in two or three years.
- This tree produces 60 to 70 coconuts per year. This type of tree produces green coconuts. It has fleshy flesh. It is susceptible to green dwarf coconut root rot. This coconut does not turn yellow or golden.
8. Orange Dwarf Coconut Tree Images
- The orange dwarf tree takes three or four years to produce fruit. This tree produces 50 to 70 coconuts every year. Each crown of this tree has 20 to 28 leaves.
- Avoid growing this tree in areas with strong winds. This tree grows well up to 5 meters in height. Grows. It produces an orange-colored coconut. It contains meat and is known for its sweet water.
9. VHC1 Coconut Tree Images
- This VHC1 tree is a hybrid of East Coast tall and Malayan dwarf coconuts and is very large and prolific.
- These VHC1 coconut tree images are great to look at. The tree starts fruiting in three or four years and produces 90 to 100 coconuts per year.
10. Fiji Dwarf Coconut Tree Images
- This tree is also known as Dwarf because of the large number of coconuts in a small size. This tree is also known as Hard Nut. Fiji Dwarf Tree is a good tall tree that is incredibly resistant to blight.
- Due to this, this tree is widely cultivated. This tree is suitable for anyone to harvest the fruit without the use of ladders. This tree grows up to one foot in height per year.
- Gardeners like to keep this tree for ornamental beauty. Also looks very green. The Fiji dwarf tree is capable of bearing fruit when it is young and when it is old enough to bear fruit.
11. Golden Malay Coconut Tree Images
- The Golden Malayan coconut tree image is similar to the Yellow Malayan Dwarf tree in all respects except for color.
- The tree grows up to 12 meters tall and 9 to 12 meters wide. Drainage soil is the ideal soil to grow in. It thrives well in an area with good mulch around it. This tree starts producing fruit very early.
- It produces very attractive brown and bronze-colored pods which turn golden when harvested. The tree yields good-quality drinking water and the flesh of the fruit can be used for cooking.
12. Macapuno Coconut Tree Images
The Macapuno coconut tree is a dwarf tree species. Its flesh is very sweet and is used to make drinks and pastries. Sweets made from it are sold at a higher price than other sweets. This coconut has a nice smooth texture. The taste of this fruit is sweet, nutritious, and very beneficial for the body.