- The coconut tree thrives well in tropical climates. It is native to different parts of the world. There are many varieties of this coconut. Each part of the coconut is used for something.
- There are many varieties of coconut such as tall coconut, orange coconut, green coconut, and dwarf coconut. It yields, varieties that vary depending on texture and nut quality. It is called a tree of thousand uses because of its many uses.
Parts Of The Coconut Tree
- There are Many Parts,
- Coconut Flesh
- Coconut Water
- Coconut Oil
- Coconut Shells
- Coconut Husk
- Coconut Fruit
- Coconut Stick
- Coconut Wood
- Coconut Flower
- Coconut Leaves
Uses Of Coconut Trees Parts
Uses Of Coconut Trees Parts - Coconut Flesh
- This coconut flesh is very delicious to eat. It can be eaten raw or cooked. It is rich in vitamins and nutrients.
- The white meat can be separated separately and used in the kitchen like coconut milk and coconut milk. If you add it to the cooking, it will be very delicious. It can be stored in the refrigerator for a few days.
- Coconut milk is very good and can be used in soups. Applying coconut milk to your hair after a few minutes of combing will make your hair soft and shiny.
- It will also reduce hair fall and keep it healthy. It is excellent to add coconut milk instead of water to make face masks. Now it can often be converted into coconut flour.
Uses Of Coconut Trees Parts - Coconut Water
- Coconut water is a natural drink that is available for everyone. It is sweet water inside when cracked coconut. It is loved by everyone in summer.
- It gives good cooling and health to the mind. Everyone likes to drink coconut water from children to adults. It is very good for pregnant women. Contains nutrients and vitamins.
- Drinking coconut water is good for the body to cool off the heat in summer. It has a naturally sweet taste which gives good refreshment to the body.
Uses Of Coconut Trees Parts - Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is extracted from Copra coconut. Insha copra coconut is the kernel of dry ripe coconut. Cracking the kernel well and extracting the oil is a long process. It is usually done by hand with machines.
- The oil is extracted from this copra. It needs to be refined well before we use it as cooking oil. Used as feed. Less healthy than other vegetable oils. It is mostly used as cooking oil in the food industry.
- Coconut oil contains lauric acid which is very good for the body. This oil gives us immunity and protects us from many diseases.
- Coconut oil is also a good conditioner used for hair. Applying this oil to the hair will make the hair black and soft. Massage coconut oil on young children. children’s skin will be healthy.
Uses Of Coconut Trees Parts - Coconut Shells
- Every part of the coconut is useful. This shell is used for cooking in traditional homes and its shells are used to make beautiful handicrafts.
- These tiles can easily be painted and beautifully carved. These crafts are used by children to play.
Uses Of Coconut Trees Parts - Coconut Husk
- Coconut shells can be used in many ways. This natural scrubber can be used to clean food plates, cups, and floors. They are used to make many beautiful handicrafts.
- The fibers can be dyed and used as hair for toys. Many villages collect the fibers from these coconut shells and make rope. Although active, it is also very profitable. These fibers are also used to make sleeping mats.
Uses Of Coconut Trees Parts - Coconut Fruit
- Coconut is added to a wide variety of dishes. This coconut tree species is mostly grown in the south. The coconut is used as a flavoring ingredient in curries, chutneys, and concoctions.
- This coconut oil is used as a hair oil as it contains vitamin E and other nutrients. It gives good strength to young childrens.
Uses Of Coconut Trees Parts - Coconut Stick
- The leaves on the branches of the coconut tree have hard sticks. These sticks are used as lamps to keep the house clean.
- All these sticks can be tied together with a rope to make a broom.
Uses Of Coconut Trees Parts - Coconut Wood
- The logs of the coconut tree are used for building houses and for cooking fires.
- The coconut husks, leaves, stems and flower stems are used in the kitchen for fire. Coconut husks are used for making hammers.
Uses Of Coconut Trees Parts - Coconut Leaves
- The leaves on the coconut tree are very large and beautiful. The people use these leaves as the roof of the huts for living.
- This leaf is finely woven and used as a leaf. This leaf can also be used to build fences. This thatch is used as a small roof in resorts near the beach.
Uses Of Coconut Trees Parts - Coconut Flower
Coconut flowers generally have medicinal value. It is used in traditional Siddha medicine. The flower is often an important ingredient in a new mother’s medicine.
Growth Of Coconut Trees
Growing a coconut tree at home is a good practice. In the beginning, there should be a lot of attention and care to grow this tree. Give the tree the nutrients it needs. Grow it in soil rich in copper, iron, and many other nutrients. Now follow the steps to grow a coconut tree in your home.
- First you need to take well-grated coconut and soak it in water for 3 days.
- After the coconut is well soaked, plant it in the drained soil. While planting, leaving one-third of the coconut exposed.
- They should be grown in a sunny area.
- Pour a sufficient amount of water into this coconut. It should be seen whether the coconut drains the water from the container.
- Within three or six months the plant should start sprouting and then grow using this method.
- When the plant starts growing, it should be removed from the tank and planted in open ground. A sufficient amount of water and nutrients should be given.
- Then it will grow well and become a big tree. Then it will put flowers and fruits.