Smooth coconut water is a clean and healthy drink. Coconut water is the most nutritious drink available to us. It helps us all to stay refreshed and calm. Coconut water is loved by everyone on hot days. When summer comes we feel like thirst is not quenched and then we reach for cool water. Soft coconut water always keeps us cool.
Let’s see what dishes can be made with tender coconut
1. Tender Coconut Recipes – Pudding
We all love pudding. If we make it and eat it ourselves, it will be delicious. If we make pudding with tender coconut, it will be delicious. So everyone from children will love to eat it.
2. Tender Coconut Kheer
- Young Neer Payasam or Smooth Coconut Keer is a sweet dessert made with smooth coconut water, coconut milk, smooth coconut flesh, and milk. It is a quick dish to make.
- It is a delicious and refreshing drink that requires few ingredients to make. It is one of the best Tender coconut recipes
3. Tender Coconut Milkshake
Milkshake Is One Of Tender Coconut Recipes. It is a soft drink made with tender coconut water. A freshwater milkshake or tender coconut milkshake is a perfect summer food. This tender coconut shake is refreshing and cools the heat.
4. Tender Coconut Icecream
Tender Coconut Ice Cream is a sweet and delicious dessert made by freezing a mixture of tender coconut water, pulp, milk, etc. It is loved by all non-coconut lovers because it is a frozen wonder of nature.
5. Tender Coconut Lemonade
- It is cooling tender coconut recipes. You can get a lot of nutritional benefits from fresh water. It has a cooling effect on the body and is rich in minerals.
- It is a drink made with lemon juice, tender coconut water, ginger, and grated coconut. Tender coconuts are naturally sweet, so no sweetener is required.
6. Tender Coconut Juice
As the hotter months come we tend to drink more water. But drinking coconut juice not only quenches our thirst, but you also feel instantly hydrated and refreshed. All you need is a tender coconut and an ice cube.
7. Tender Coconut Unniyapam
Ghee Appam also known as Unniyappam is a traditional festival sweet prepared for many festivals in Kerala. It is a snack. Palakkadu dessert is made with banana and rice sugar to make it. It is sweet and loved by children.
8. Tender Coconut Watermelon Juice
- Both watermelon and coconut water drinks are Indian drinks that are available soon. Watermelon is a cooling fruit. Watermelon is good for weight loss as it is low in calories and high in water.
- Mixing watermelon and coconut water will refresh us. Coconut water has a naturally sweet taste so no sugar is required.
9. Tender Coconut Appam
- Appam is a traditional South Indian food. Mainly in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Sri Lanka, Appam is made in a pan. Appam is eaten as breakfast. It is a South Indian dish made from boiled rice flour and coconut milk.
- Appam is good for health as it contains nutrients and protein. Appam can be served in both savory and sweet varieties.
10.Tender Coconut Jelly
Many people have never heard of coconut jelly meat. Some people call it coconut gel. Coconut jelly is meat made from coconuts when they are young and raw.